We had LOTS of fun celebrating Emily's birthday! I can't believe how fast it has all gone by. Just two years away from school. I know it is going to seem like tomorrow. She is such a sweet (mostly) little girl. There is a lot going on in that little head of hers. She really does a great job at keeping things interesting around here. I vaguely remember the days before children when Will and I had to pay for entertainment!We couldn't get the pool this year at Cherry Park (I waited too late to call). So we had a very simple, small party here at the house. It was mostly family and a few close friends. We had ice cream cone cakes and hot dogs. The kids all had fun playing outside and we had fun watching :)



1 comment:
Happy Birthday Emily! I hear you on how fast it goes. Sometimes I like it, but most of the time I just want them to slow down.
Mindi :)
Post a Comment