
Happy Mother's Day! We had a wonderful day together Sunday. It was extra special to have Will's great-grandmother out to celebrate the day with us. After all, she is the one that started all this mess :) We took the opprotunity to take several family photos including several 5 generation pictures.
Here is a cute 5 generation of hands.
Here is a big family shot

What a blessing it is to have these women in our lives wh0 have loved us, nourised us and provided for us so that we can now have the wonderful blessing of being mothers too. I don't know what I would do without the daily support I receive each day from my wonderful Mom!

3 comments:
What a beautiful tribute. I love the 5 gen. picture. That is so beautiful. I hope you frame that and put it on the wall to always remind you of your legacy! Love-Sheryl
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of the hands. How beautiful! What a blessing to have such wonderful women in our lives.
Mindi :)
alright, I am missing you! Whatis going on? I just watch old vidoes and read your old posts over and over.
Mindi :)
Post a Comment