Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kaylee's Growing!

Emily has learned all about landscaping and WATERING in the last month. We finally were able to put in a yard and flower beds, so as you can imagine we have spent alot of time outside watering the new grass and plants. We've had the talks about how plants need sun and water to grow. A concept Emily proves to us she understands...just see for yourself in the video clip below. Yep, she's a smart one (poor Kaylee). I just love it when she bends down and asks Kaylee "Are you wet?" as if she is surprised!

3 comments:

jmholloway said...

The yard looks great! Fun video. Toddlers are so funny. I can't wait to see the yard in person. I bet you LOVE it!

Mindi :)

ps I got your message. I guess you figured it out. Good, because I don't think that I would have been able to help.

landstromline said...

THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! Let us know if Kaylee grows?

Sheryl

momofalltrades said...

That's a great one! What fun that will be to drag out when they are older!