Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I MISS BLOGGING!!!

This is CRAZY! It's been over 7 months since I have added a post. It all started with fear. There was an Oprah episode that scared my mom and then she in turn scared me (thanks, mom). So I immediately went and password protected my blog, which was minor in comparison to what I was about to do. I logged on with intentions of deleting the entire thing, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. There is just so much on here that I want to keep for memories. This is the closest thing I come to journaling and I have already found that in the short amount of time I have done it I can already go back and remember things I had forgotten. So while deciding what to do I decided to protect what I had and stop adding for the time being. I shortly thereafter did more research and found out that there wasn't as much to be concerned about and decided to continue, but guess what I was already out of the habit and other things quickly (VERY VERY quickly) found a way to fill up any extra time I had new in my schedule. So here we are 7 months later. I will do my best to paraphrase the last 7 months of noteworthy events in the next few postings, but for tonight I just want to say "it's on!" I'm back with plenty of fun stories of my cuties to share. Stay tuned for more! Good night :)

No comments: