We took a family vacation to Ruidoso (several months back) and we had SO much fun! I think this picture of the girls is so sweet! We enjoyed site seeing around the mountain, finding deer and elk, riding go garts, pony rides, and just having fun at the cabin!
Sad how hard Daddy had to work on his vacation, huh?

This is at beautiful Bonita Lake. Too bad we couldn't get all of us in the picture, thanks to the photographer (aka Daddy!)
Yes, this is Emily driving a go-cart all by herself! We were totally shocked at how well she did. Notice the TWO seat cushions behind her? She was on the track with 4 other kids all boys and she smoked them. Who said girls are bad drivers? Then again, Emily isn't such a typical girl :)
I don't know what to say she is such a wierd kid, but I would swear it comes more from Will than it does me. She INSISTED we take her picture by the port a potty. Gross!!!!The girls taking a bath in Granny's old tub!


No comments:
Post a Comment