Friday, April 4, 2008

It's Dave's Fault!


Yep, it's been a while since my last post in February. All I can say is it's Dave's fault. Will and I are attending Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University (13 week course on financial freedom). Any spare second I can find when one of the girls or Will does not need me (when I could have possibly done a quick post) has been spent on the program. I could not be more excited about it! It is wonderful and has made much more of a difference than I ever imagined it could. We have a working budget (I mean a REAL budget where EVERYTHING is taken into account), we have a balanced checkbook (first time for me personally in over 10 years- yes that is embarrassing), we have an emergency fund and we are learning a ton of great stuff!!! So, I will try to find a minute here or there to update our blog, but it might take second seat for a bit longer:) I would highly recommend this program to anyone!

1 comment:

jmholloway said...

Congratulations Leanne! I am glad that you all are doing that program and that it is working for you. Also glad that you were able to post. I was worried that you were too scared to continue. You know, paranoid. Happy to see you still here.

Mindi :)